Save $20, Get a FREE Gift, and a chance to win a GPS Watch @ Crim Kick-Off
January 9, 10 am – 4 pm at Complete Runner
2016 marks the 40th Crim Festival of Races. What better way to celebrate then to sign up for the CrimFit Adult Training Program or a Race.
Here are some details on how the CrimFit Adult Training Program works:
- Once per week from May until August, groups of runners and walkers meet throughout Genesee County with Crim-trained Group Leaders to increase endurance and reach their goals.
- The program follows methods proven by expert trainers and coaches across the world to be the most effective way to reach your goals with minimized risk of injury or over training.
- Programs are available for a wide range of ability levels—from experienced athletes to first time runners and walkers. Each training group is tailored for optimal success in crossing the finish line on race day.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Entry into the HealthPlus Crim Festival of Races event of your choice (10 Mile, 8K, 5K)
- Two vouchers for other races in the area
- Access to local fitness centers
- CrimFit discounts at local running stores
- Discounts to local restaurants
- Race apparel and accessories
Here are the perks of signing up at Complete Runner January 9:
- $10 Off Training Registration
- Free gift with registration
- $10 Coupon for Complete Runner
- Entry into Draw for GPS Watch when you register
See you January 9!