42nd Annual Pot O’Gold
First 200 will get a cool gift so don’t wait!
Join us this St. Patrick’s Day for the 42nd annual Pot O’ Gold four mile run and walk in Downtown Flint, Michigan! It’s a Flint tradition you don’t want to miss!
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day with your friends downtown Flint
- See historic parts of Flint on a flat fast course
- After race party with great eats, refreshments and music
- Every finisher gets a medal
- First 200 to register get a FREE St Patricks Day gift
Date & Time
Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Blarney Trot: 5:30 PM
- Four Mile Run/Walk:
- Runner- 6:00pm
- Walkers- 6:02pm
Starting at the Masonic Temple at 755 S. Saginaw Street in downtown Flint, the fast, flat and scenic 4 mile course runs through the University of Michigan-Flint campus, through the cultural area and loops around to finish Downtown Flint. The course goes thru Mott Estate and finishes at the Masonic Temple. CLICK HERE FOR COURSE MAP
Registration & Entry Fees
Registration is available online HERE, during packet pickup on 3/16, or at the race on race day.
FREE St. Patricks Day gift to the first 200 to register!
Online registration stays open until race day- CLICK HERE
Run & Walk Entry Fee
- $30 thru Feb 1st. Entry fee includes a shirt.
- $35 Feb 2nd-March 6th. Entry fee includes a shirt.
- $40 March 7th-16th. Shirts not guaranteed
- Blarney Trot Entry Fee with shirt: $10
- Early pick-up is March 16th from 10:00am until 6:00 pm at Complete Runner, located at 915 S. Dort Highway, Flint, Michigan 48503.
- Race day packet pickup at the Masonic Temple, 755 S. Saginaw Street, beginning at 4:00 p.m.
A Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Want to be a Sponsor of Pot O’Gold? CLICK HERE for a sponsor form or contact Brad Brown at 810-233-8851
Awards- 4 Mile Run & Walk
EVERY FINISHER RECEIVES A MEDAL!
- First overall male and female- Receive a FREE pair of Diadora shoes!
- First male and female masters- Receive a FREE pair of Diadora shoes!
- First three males & females in age groups 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
We ask that after the race you check your times, grab some post race food, collect award (if applicable) and then move out of the building. Overall awards will be presented at 6:45pm.
Timing & Results
We will be using the disposable B-tag that remains attached to the race number bib. Results will be posted continuously during the event for review. Complete results will be posted promptly after the event on this website.
2021 Results: Virtual (no results)
2020 Results: Virtual (no results)
2019 Results: Searchable
2018 Results: Searchable
2017 Results: Searchable
2016 Results: Searchable
2015 Results: Searchable
2014 Results: Searchable
2013 Results: Searchable
For information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Brad Brown at Complete Runner via phone 810-233-8851 or email by filling out the form on the contact page.