Save $20, Get a FREE Gift, Enter to win a Garmin 35 GPS Watch
January 7, 10 am – 4 pm at Complete Runner
As 2016 comes to an end, it’s time to start thinking about those New Years resolutions, the race goals you are going to set for yourself and of course looking forward to the 2017 Crim Festival of Races! What better way to kickoff the year then to sign up for the CrimFit Adult Training Program!
The CrimFit Adult Training Program is a top-notch 15-week training program for runners and walkers of all fitness levels. From beginner to advanced, the program is used to give participants the tools and confidence to meet their goals of finishing the Crim race of their liking or improving their race times.
To make it even easier for you to sign up, Complete Runner is hosting a CrimFit Adult Training Program Kick Off Event! We’ll be signing up participants in the store on January 7th, from 10am-4pm.
So why come out to register at the store??
Check out these additional perks of signing up at Complete Runner on January 7th:
- $10 Off Training Registration
- Free gift with registration
- $10 Coupon for Complete Runner
- Entry to win a Garmin 35 GPS Watch when you register
Here’s how the CrimFit Adult Training Program works:
- Once per week from May until August, groups of runners and walkers meet throughout Genesee County with Crim-trained Group Leaders to increase endurance and reach their goals.
- The program follows methods proven by expert trainers and coaches across the world to be the most effective way to reach your goals with minimized risk of injury or over training.
- Programs are available for a wide range of ability levels—from experienced athletes to first time runners and walkers. Each training group is tailored for optimal success in crossing the finish line on race day.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Entry into the HAP Crim Festival of Races event of your choice (10 Mile, 8K, 5K)
- Two vouchers for other races in the area
- Access to local fitness centers
- CrimFit Adult Training Program discounts at local running stores
- Discounts to local restaurants
- Race apparel and accessories
So come out to Complete Runner on January 7th and join in the fun!