Presenting the fourth annual Run4Wine…a race party like no other. The race will be held on Saturday, October 10, 2015 at the Jewel of Grand Blanc at 5 p.m. This fun-filled event is designed for men and women: race enthusiasts, walkers, and social butterflies looking for a good time while getting some exercise.
The first 400 to register will get a commemorative wine glass provided by (FWB) Fenton Winery & Brewery. There will be wine tasting throughout the event.
Join us for the “AFTER RACE PARTY” which is free to all participants. It includes a tasty buffet, drink ticket, entertainment, prizes, and more wine tasting. The earlier you sign up, the more you save.
Like Run4Wine on Facebook!
Last Call for Run4Wine Early Registration [Read Article]
5 Reasons Why You Should Invite Your Man to Participate in Run4Wine [Read Article]
Top 10 Reasons Why You Must Run or Walk the Run4Wine [Read Article]
Your Registration Includes:
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Tasting by Midland Brewing Company
- Entry into drawing for a night out including dinner, a driver and Mercedes Benz courtesy of Grand Blanc Motorcars
- Entertainment by Dan Richards of KCQ 98.1
- Tasty Buffet
- One Adult Beverage Ticket
- Run/Walk Exercise
- ChronoTrack Bib-tag timing by Race Services Company
- Wine Glass to first 400 to register
Date & Time
Saturday, October 10, 2015
- 4 Mile Run starts at 5:00 p.m.
- 4 Mile Walk starts at 5:01 p.m.
- Race Day Registration begins at 3:00 p.m.
The event will be held at The Jewel of Grand Blanc. The Jewel is a 36 hole golf and events center that has everything needed for a great outing with your friends. The Jewel is located at 5270 Perry Road, Grand Blanc, MI 48439. (810)964-5960
Distance & Course
The course is entirely on The Jewel of Grand Blanc golf course for a distance of four miles. You will start and finish next to Patty McGee’s Irish Pub, making it easy to get your complimentary wine when you finish.
Registration & Entry Fees
Registration is available online, by mail, at Complete Runner, or at the race on race day. Register early for reduced entry fees.
- Through July 31st: $30
- August 1st-September 30th: $35
- October 1st-October 9th: $40
- Registration includes a shirt up to September 30th, after September 30 not guaranteed.
- Entry fees are non-refundable & non-transferable
Early Packet Pickup & Registration
Packet pickup and registration will be held at Complete Runner on October 9th, 2015 between 10:00 a.m and 7:00 p.m. Complete Runner is located at 915 S. Dort Highway, Flint, Michigan 48503. (810)233-8851
Race Day Packet Pickup & Registration
Race day registration begins at 3:00 p.m. at The Jewel.
Age Limit Requirements
The Run4Wine is a 21 & over only event.
Refreshments including wine and beer will be provided to participants at the “after race” party. Non-racers can join the party for $10.
Awards & Extras
The first 400 to register will receive a commemorative wine glass. All participants get FREE entry into “after race” party and drawing for prizes. The awards will be presented at the Jewel as soon as the race finishes.
4 Mile Run and 4 Mile Walk Awards:
- First overall male and female
- First male and female over 40 years old
- First three males & females in age groups 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
We’ve added additional parking with a shuttle for spill over at the United Church of Christ, located at 6494 Belsay Road.
Timing & Results
Timing and results will be provided by Race Services Company. We will be using ChronoTrack Systems, featuring the disposable B-tag that remains attached to the race number bib. The event will have timing mats at the start line and finish line, allowing us to provide “chip” times for each participant. Results will be posted continuously during the event for review.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. For information about the event, please contact Ericha or Curtis Thompson at Complete Runner. You can call (810)233-8851 or email.