Are you ready?!?
We said, are you ready?!?
Okay, we can’t hear you, but you get the point.
It’s go time, the Crim’s 40th Anniversary and it’s pretty exciting. The Crim will be celebrating its 40th year, BUT, more importantly they would like us all to celebrate FLINT. We Flintstones are not burying our heads on this water situation. In fact, the Crim has nominated itself as the catalyst for a new lease on health in this town and invite EVERYONE (here and visitors) to celebrate health in Flint. So jump on the band wagon and join in by running or walking a race, volunteering, or being a part of the 10 MILE TAILGATE!
Here are some highlights for the best Crim Festival of Races to date:
1. Groups or individuals are encouraged to TAILGATE along the course cheering on participants. Challenge other groups to be out there. Kettering University has claimed Kettering Corridor and has a few surprises in store.
2. Absopure Water will be the official Crim Water Sponsor throughout the course and stations
3. This year’s tech shirt was selected by the community so it’s your shirt (winning shirt to be revealed next week)
4. The Medal is said to be the best ever and a must have. Take a peek here.
5. Running Groups are invited to register as a group. Discounts and team designated areas for groups of 10 or more.
6. King and Queen of the Hill (Bradley Hills) was such a success that it will continue this year
7. Going Retro – The very first winner of the Crim, Steve Kenyon, second winner Greg Meyers and marathoner Bill Rogers will be special guests this year.
8. All indications suggest this year’s registration is well ahead of last year. So if you haven’t registered yet get on it before the next price increase. You can conveniently register online here.