What do you get when you combine crazy outfits, a great run course through downtown Flint, St Patrick’s Day, beer, pizza and free stuff? Well the 37th Pot O Gold 4 MILE RUN & WALK is the answer! So here’s a top ten of why you should come join us on March 17th!
- Have you been to downtown Flint lately? On St Patrick’s Day? It’s awesome!
- Chance to win a free pair of shoes!
- One FREE BEER for first 400 registered (21 and older)
- Pizza party with beer and a DJ after the race
- Automatic entry to WIN A GARMIN 35 GPS watch
- Celebrate with old friends and meet some new ones
- Did we mention one FREE BEER for first 400 registered??
- Proceeds to the Crim Foundation & Veterans Transitioning to Civilians
- Blinged out medals for all finishers
- Where else is it totally acceptable to wear green, shamrocks, a kilt, fun socks and a green wig?
So what are you waiting for! Click here to register and mark your calendar to be downtown Flint on March 17th, 2017!