The 5th Annual Run4Wine race on October 8, 2016 will be the best yet! With last year’s addition of National Republic representing multiple products including Tom Gore, Kim Crawford and Skinny Girl, and this year’s addition of Team One Credit Union as sponsors, be ready for a great time. Here are the top twelve reasons to participate in this year’s Run4Wine:
1. FREE Commemorative Wine Glass to the first 400 to register (at publication there are still some available)
2. FREE Skinny Girl Wine Stopper to the first 700 to cross the finish line
3. New this year, an optional Wine Stop Detour on the course featuring Tom Gore Cabernet and Sauvignon Blanc, now we’re talking
4. FREE Wine and Cocktail tasting from 5:30p – 7:30p*
5. Beer Tasting sponsored by Rochester Mills Beer *
6. 1st Place Division Winners will receive a Custom Bottle of Wine
7. 2nd and 3rd Place Division Winners will receive a Run4Wine Medal
8. Top Male and Female Run/Walk and Masters will receive a bottle of Tom Gore field blend signed by Tom Gore – extremely limited edition!!
9. The chef at the Jewel will be preparing a great after race buffet which is always a highlight of the evening and included in your registration*
10. If you taste something you like, bottles will be available to purchase**
11. We still have an 80/20 women to men ratio, guys-this is the place to be!
12. Last but most importantly, proceeds will be going to Old Newsboys of Flint*
*All this great stuff has been provided by our sponsors to raise funds for Old Newsboys of Flint. For this reason all entrants to the Jewel must be paid registrants or may be guests at the cost of $15. No spectators or under 21 will be allowed.
** Purchased bottles cannot be consumed at the event