Like us on Facebook in the month of August and be entered to Win a New Pair of Shoes!
We’ll select one winner and ask the following Crim Trivia Questions to qualify:
- What year was the inaugural Crim Race?
- Who was the original race organizer?
- What year did the start line move to the bricks of Saginaw Street?
- What year did Bobby Crim run blind folded on a $500 bet to beat State Rep. Bob Emerson? He beat Emerson but blind runner John Bowes beat Bobby.
- Who was known as “Mr. Crim Race” for wearing buckle up shoes in the first Crim race and was buried in a Crim race shirt and number with friends and family running behind the hearse?
Good luck! Remember, like Complete Runner on Facebook in August for a chance at a new pair of shoes!